Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Senora, Want some Jewelry?


"Who Will Buy?" II, originally uploaded by James Patterson.

Another of my favorite things about mexico - SHOPPING ON THE BEACH WHILE GETTING A TAN! More on that in a later blog entry, but first -

Kyle and Tammy have written asking about passports. I was worried about this too when I heard about the new law - we've never needed them before. It turns out you still don't need them when traveling into Mexico by car. At least until 2008 and until further notice (they want to make it a law beginning next year but it hasn't actually been enacted yet). If you are flying out of the country you'll need one in Canada or Mexico (and pretty much everywhere else) but driving is no problem (or problemo). Honestly even birth certificates are probably not necessary. Just the drivers license's for the adults should be fine as ID.

Next blog entry I'll address the shopping and the money issues!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rocky Point 2007:

I am flattered that you liked my image so much that you put it on your Blog, but I have a problem with the fact that you didn't have the common courtesy to at least ask if you could use the image.

I own the above image and it is clearly copyrighted on my Flickr pages.

Please contact me if you wish to continue to use my image.

James Patterson