Monday, March 5, 2007

Mexico Sunset


Sunset, originally uploaded by spinosaurus162.

Food Update

The food situation has changed since I blogged about it last. Apparently Vicki and Kristi are going to make Friday nights meal, Jen and I are going to do Saturday and Kyle/Tammy and Monika are going to do Sunday.

Another note about food:

I cannot emphasize enough the need for WATER.

Also - Vicki and I talked about this today but you really don't want to plan on buying milk in Mexico. Many things you can buy at the store but I highly recommend steering clear of the milk. It's unpasteurized and tastes odd (not entirely sure it's all cow's milk, could be some other animals thrown in there too).

Did I say WATER?

Oh yeah, and WATER.

Bring little snacks you think your kids will like - post a comment and tell me what kinds of snacks your kids will eat and I will pick up some extras when I am at the store.

Oh and I almost forgot. Appparently we are now each going to bring down what your family will eat for lunches.

No comments: